Precision Hand Stabilizer For Hobbyists
Many of us enjoy hobbies that require steady hands. However, stress, too much caffeine, or age can hinder our ability to keep our hands firm and steady.
This can be a problem for:
- Scale modelers, when building our models that include extremely tiny parts. Be them OOB pieces, or aftermarket photoetched parts, both when gluing them or painting them.
- Woodworkers creating or restoring wood pieces with tiny details.
- Soldering electronic components and circuits.
- Drawing and painting (even Nail Art!), once you get to the smallest details in your drawing.
- Jewelry design, building, and cleaning.
This brand new, useful accessory made by the well-known Taiwanese company UStar, will help you dramatically increase the steadiness of your hands and fingers, allowing you to achieve perfect levels of detailing.
Just hold the reinforced metallic bar, or rest your hand upon it, to get an anchor point that will minimize any shaking.
- 360-degree rotation, so you can use it in any position desired.
- Made of a light alloy that makes the product strong, but easy to handle.
- Rubberized base so that it doesn't slip on your table or bench.
- We ship Worldwide
We have to prepare each shipment individually as they are ordered, so allow us 10/30 labor days for it to arrive in the USA/Canada (to be safe) and 20-30 to the rest of the world, though they are usually delivered much faster.