Adjustable 5 Lens LED Light Headband Magnifier Glasses
One of the problems all of us that enjoy arts and crafts is working with these tiny parts, especially once our eyes don't work as well as when we were in our twenties -ask me how I know-.
I'm talking about:
- Scale modelers, when building our models that include extremely tiny parts. Be them OOB pieces, or aftermarket photoetched parts, both when gluing them or painting them.
- Woodworkers creating or restoring wood pieces with tiny details.
- Electronic components and circuits.
- Sewing, knitting, and crocheting, where the stitches, threads, and needles can be so small they're often hard to see with the naked eye.
- Drawing and painting (even Nail Art!), once you get to the smallest details in your drawing.
- Calligraphy and reading, where the size of the font is not always the most convenient to enjoy our reading or writing.
- Jewelry design, building, and cleaning.
This super useful accessory will help you perfectly view your pieces and fold, cut, glue or paint them no matter how small they are.
You can easily insert one of the five magnifying lenses (1.0x 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.5x and 3.5x) and even use its powerful LED light to ensure a perfect view of the assemblies.
- Lens treated with strengthening process to reach a surface hardness of H5 degrees.
- Easy to replace AAA batteries (3 needed, not included).
- Orientable light, and elastic headband for an optimal angle.
- We ship Worldwide!
What means 1x?
1X means a 100% increase in object. For example, a 2-inch object would appear to be 4 inches.
May I use them with prescription glasses?
Sure! The glasses allow adjusting the nose bridge.This adjustment together with the movement of the lens and the headband allows the use of your prescription glasses
We have to prepare each shipment individually as they are ordered, so allow us 10/30 labour days for it to arrive in USA/Canada (to be safe) and 20-30 to the rest of the world, though they are usually delivered much faster.