Double Eye super magnifying glasses and LED lamp
There are many fields of application of magnifying glasses.
- If you are operating with extremely small machinery parts, like during watchmaking or watch repair.
- In case you are creating fine pieces of jewelry, with minute crystals or ultra-fine threads.
- If you need to solder chips or other electronic components with very small pins and you -obviously- need to be extra careful and precise with your solder and led.
- If you are a scale modeler painting super small figures (1/72 or smaller) or models with a high level of detail.
- Stamp collectors, that have to see tiny print or images in their stamps to evaluate their state, differentiate among print-runs or properly classify them
We wanted to offer you an alternative to that, and hence we have included these magnifying glasses in our catalog, that reach up to 25X magnification!
The package includes:
- Four pairs of lenses with different magnifications (10X, 15X, 20X, 25X) included, easy to install and replace.
- The angle of the lenses is adjustable: each lens holder can be folded up or put in position so that you can see the item with one naked eye, and use the magnification with the other (like the old jewelry makers' monocles).
- LED light powered by 3 x LR1130 batteries (batteries not included)
- Comfortable touch, including an anti-skid protection rubber gasket.
- You can decide to use them as regular glasses with temples, or replace them with an elastic and comfortable headband.
- Lens quantity: 8 (2PCS 10X, 2PCS 15X, 2PCS 20X, 2PCS 25X)
- Objective Lens Size: 15.8 mm (0.62 in.)
- Ocular Lens Size: 20mm (0.79 in.)
- Material: Optical Glasses + Plastic
- Focal Distance: 20-50mm (0.79 - 1.96 in.) Suggested 30mm. (1.18 in.)
Personal and honest note, as full disclosure: personally, I'm (above other hobbies) a scale modeler that builds 1/35 and 1/48 scale models. I have tested all our magnifying glasses and my personal experience is that the magnification is a bit too much for my taste, any of the two other magnifying glasses or headbands work better for me.
But that's me, and I have seen in the past months that for some activities, many customers have demanded higher magnifications, so this may be the ideal product for you if you need to go the extra mile and clearly see details with a level of detail hardly achieved by any other glasses on the market.
We have to prepare each shipment individually as they are ordered, so allow us in 3-4 weeks for it to arrive in USA/Canada (to be safe) and 3-6 weeks rest of the world, though they are usually delivered much faster.