When you're working on a project and you want to have the job done quickly and efficiently, there are a few things that can turn what was a fun task into a nightmare:
- "Losing" your chisels, screwdrivers or files in your workbench and continuously having to look for them among tools, pieces of wood and building plans.
- Seeing them roll down to the floor and having to pick them time and time again... not to mention if you are working outside, especially on a high place like your roof!
Of course, there are organizers for that, and they are fine. Especially as a way to leave your bench neat and tidy after you're done.
But we both know that's not where they'll stay during your working hours ;-D
So we thought of a convenient solution to that, and we came up with an idea similar to what astronauts use, but without the associated costs... and a magnetic wristband is what we now consider to be the best alternative.
You can wrap it around your wrist, and secure the tools you will be using in your working session. From that point onwards, it will just be a matter of picking the one you need and sticking the one you don't.
What you can be sure of is that they'll never fall down, and you will never lose them as they'll always be at your hand! (quite literally).
And it's pretty inexpensive, so pick yours today and start working more effortlessly than you've ever had!
- The magnetic bracelet is made of durable 1680D oxford cloth and can be used for prolonged periods of time as it is a breathable material.
- With its adjustable wrapping system, we are able to offer a single size knowing it will adapt to all wrist sizes.
- The embedded super magnet ensures a maximum adherence of the tools.
- A multipurpose tool with countless uses.
- Size: 9.3 x 34 x 0.4cm (3.66 x 13.4 x 0,16 in.)
- Weight: 62g. (2.26 oz.)
- Material: Oxford cloth 1680D + full nylon
- Available Colors: Black, red, blue
We have to prepare each shipment individually as they are ordered, so allow us in 3-4 weeks for it to arrive in USA/Canada (to be safe) and 3-6 weeks rest of the world, though they are usually delivered much faster.