Equidistant Lines Cutting / Engraving / Drawing Ruler
No matter if you are an scale modeller, someone who enjoys drawing, or any other arts & crafts enthusiast, you have surely found yourself in the situation where you have to draw parallel, equidistant lines.
You cand do two things:
- Create two guiding lines at the edges, mark the distances between the lines one by one -hoping not to make a mistake, are the marks really 1 mil apart or 1.1?-, and then draw the equidistant lines. And if you need to cut or engrave, then do it, praying once again not to deviate from the guiding lines.
- Use a tool like this: just place it in the position you need, and start cutting, engraving or drawing.
Which sounds easier and more convenient to you?
So, if you want to:
- Cut strips of styrene of a very precise size.
- Engrave panels on a plane or AFV model.
- Draw equidistant lines on your technical drawing
- Paint paralell lines on any piece of artwork...
This tool is not only a great time saver, but also the "problem-preventing tool" you need.
Grab yourself now and enjoy.
We have to prepare each shipment individually as they are ordered, so allow us 3-4 weeks for it to arrive to USA/Canada (to be safe) and 3-6 weeks to the rest of the world, though thy are usually delivered much faster.