Dual Action Airbrush With 0.3mm Nozzle
If cutting knives and glue are absolute must-haves for the building stage of a kit, an airbrush, masking tapes, and good paints are the absolute must-haves for the painting stage.
So, of course, we had to offer you a modeling airbrush of the best quality, at an affordable price.
- The 0.3 mm. nozzle is the perfect compromise between the typical 0.2 and 0.4 ones, allowing you to both paint large surfaces (such as applying primer to a whole model) and small details, like highlighting specific panels or elements to add texture and attractiveness to your model.
- Of course, it is a dual action airbrush, meaning you can control both the amount of air and the amount of paint that come out of your airbrush, to achieve the perfect mixture and get professional results.
- With its needle adjust mechanism, you can set how hard or soft you want the dual-action device to be, so that it will completely adapt to your personal preferences and style, with maximum convenience.
- It includes a gravity-fed cup, which in my experience always offers the best results, as you don't waste air pressure trying to get paint out, and all the air is used to propel the paint forward.
- Also, the cup comes with a lid, which will prevent unwanted splotches of paint both in your hands and in your models in case you have to tilt your airbrush to reach a hardly accessible part of the model, or by some issue you experience bubbling in your cup.
And of course, it's made up of the best materials available, and elegantly packaged as corresponds to a fantastic modeler's tool like this one.
We have to prepare each shipment individually as they are ordered, so allow us in 3-4 weeks for it to arrive in USA/Canada (to be safe) and 3-6 weeks rest of the world, though they are usually delivered much faster.