10pcs 2ml Syringe With 10pcs 21G And 10pcs 23G Needles
Syringes and their needles have many uses in crafts, especially scale modeling:
- These needles are hard and very sharp so the tip can be used to make precise holes; at least the initial hole in a very precise position, to be later drilled with a hand drill.
- They can be used as super-glue applicators for precise placing.
- Cut at the appropriate measure, they can be used as tubes created to scale, often much more than those included in kits.
- Of course, the syringes themselves (with or without the needle) can be used to measure fluids like water, thinners, or paints in order to mix them in perfect ratios.
This package includes:
- 10 2ml syringes
- 10 21 gauge needles (40mm long, 0.8mm diameter)
- 10 23 gauge needles (30mm long, 0.64mm diameter)
IMPORTANT: This is not a medical item. We cannot guarantee the sterile environment and transportation for a product that qualifies as such. It is intended for personal uses in hobbies and crafts.
We have to prepare each shipment individually as they are ordered, so allow it in 3-4 weeks to arrive in the USA/Canada (to be safe) and 3-6 weeks rest of the world, though they are usually delivered much faster.