Heat Insulation Soldering Silicone Desk Mat With Magnetic Section
If you're working in a complex electronic device or board, you usually have all kinds of components you have to work with, the lead wire, screws, screwdrivers, and of course, your soldering iron.
And there are definitely two things you don't want happening:
- Losing a component (like a tiny resistor or capacitor, or a tiny screw) on your workbench, or knocking it down to the floor and never see it again.
- Having the heat from your soldering iron damaging your table, especially if it's not a workstation and you're doing this at home.
This is where this silicone desk comes in.
- The special material it was designed with acts as a powerful insulator, preventing heat from damaging any surface below it.
- The mat includes several "storage" sections, where you can place your components so that your workspace is always organized and you have everything on hand.
- Moreover, it includes several sections that have been magnetized, so you can place your screws and other metallic parts there, and be sure they won't fall off and get lost.
- The "Large" variant includes lids in several of the sections so that you can be sure that whatever you place inside will be safe and protected.
- It is a flexible surface, which means you can conveniently fold it and store it and/or carry it anywhere you want.
- Size (Medium): 35 x 25 cm. (13.78 x 9.84 in.)
- Size (Large): 45 x 30 cm. (17.72 x 11.81 in.)
- Thickness: Approx. 5 mm. (0.20 in.)
- Heat resistance: 500ºC (932 ºF)
- Material: Environmentally friendly organosilicone
- Soldering iron, lead wire and components not included
We have to prepare each shipment individually as they are ordered, so allow us in 3-4 weeks for it to arrive in USA/Canada (to be safe) and 3-6 weeks rest of the world, though they are usually delivered much faster.